Tuesday, November 6, 2012

All Chickens -All the Time


I've been posting on Life As We Grow and I have found that many of my posts are all about my chickens....because I LOVE my hens. I've kept happy hens in my back yard for about 4 years now and I'm asked more about my hens than my 4 kids by a lot of people. I'm going to be pulling over my posts from my other blog and build it up from there.

If you found this blog from my old blog on wordpress then yes..this is me. I'm just more comfortable with this platform so I'm going to stick with what I know. I try to keep my life as easy as possible:)

I'm going to keep this blog about chickens and homesteading and I'll keep my other blog mostly about family crafts. My focus with this is to try to connect with people who share my interests. I love comments and I promise to do my best to respond quickly. I really hope I can share something of interest and "I'll follow you if you follow me" :)

Smiles, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment